The Basics About Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair
Being a dedicated gamer hardly has any stipulations that go along with it; we just want a great game and a great place to park ourselves while we’re playing it. Gaming chair design and technology has come a long way over the years and we seem to be bombarded with more and more choices as time goes on. But if you are looking for a chair that’s affordable, one that isn’t a bear to lug around from room to room and provides a good amount of comfort, you’ll definitely want to check out the Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio. It’s got a great look and a pretty sound audio system (pun intended!).
Top 3 Features of Cohesion XP 2.1
Many of these chairs have similar features, but you can always find a few that will set one model apart from the others.
- When it comes to the Cohesion XP 2.1 Gaming Chair with Audio, what sticks out at us the most is its affordability. With this model coming in at 50% to almost 75% less than other chairs in its category, it’s a no-brainer for it not to make your short list.
- Secondly, it’s comfortable. I know, it’s a gaming chair, that’s the point, but we’ve all found ourselves at one time in another in a chair that just wasn’t relaxing. You won’t have that problem with the Cohesion XP 2.1. It’s an ergonomically designed rocker that continues to provide comfort even in the most marathon of gaming sessions.
Audio is always a great feature in a chair. The personalized sound system has a ton of benefits because of its headphone-like effect – you get great sound and no one else around you does. It makes late night gaming, when you have to keep the noise down, more enjoyable, it provides a clear sound which is helpful in games that rely on audio cues to succeed and it just plain convenient. With controls located in arms reach, adjusting your sound environment is just easy with this product.
What We Like Cohesion XP 2.1
- Did we mention it’s comfortable?: Yes? Well, we’ll say it again because it’s worth saying again. Comfort is key and this chair provides enough of it to enhance your game time. It’s arced shape molds to the body and the rocker feature makes it feel less of a chair and more like a plush chaise lounge.
- The shape of the Cohesion not only provides comfort, but also some pretty sleek styling. Does the look of your gaming chair really matter that much? Yes. The answer is yes. No one wants an ugly chair sitting in their gaming space. It ruins the vibe and it’s downright embarrassing.
- Portability is a big pro with this gaming chair model. It’s engineered to fold up for compact storage and it is built with lightweight materials. For those of us who’s biggest muscle is in our thumbs, this lightweight build is a godsend. Move it easily, store it easily.
- To be honest, the chair cleans up well. The material that covers the sitting surface is a durable blend does a good job in avoiding stains and can be cleaned fairly easy with any household product.
It’s affordable. What we really like about the price that for a cost from $50 to $80 on most online marketplaces, you don’t have to sacrifice a whole lot of comfort or features with this chair. If you don’t want your seat to eat too far into your software budget then you’ll definitely want to look into the Cohesion XP 2.1.
[youtube id=”wsWCoIVE-IA” width=”100%” height=”315″ position=”center”]
What Needs to be Worked on Cohesion XP 2.1
- We noted above that the chair had audio and we actually do like this feature. We find it very useful, especially if you lived in a shared residence and need to keep your volume in check. However, we do feel that the audio features on this chair is an opportunity for it to improve. It’s wired setup can be a pain at times and the sound quality – particularly the lack of bass – leaves a little to be desired.
If you land on the taller end of the height spectrum, you may have a little trouble fitting into this chair’s compact design. That coupled with the fact that it’s a floor rocker – getting in and out can sometimes be more than a challenge than it should be.
When it comes down to brass tacks, what separates the Cohesion from its competitors is its price. We just can’t overlook how much less this chair costs than others in its class. From what we gather, it’s well constructed, if a little small, so we’re not seeing a quality issue. It’s just one of those products that is affordable and reliable.
At the end of the day, we have to recommend that this chair be included on your list to consider to improve your gaming experience. It’s low cost, decent construction, and sleek style make it a viable option for most casual and more die-hard player. We recommend this product.