When you’re looking for the perfect bean bag chair for your office or perhaps your dorm room, it can be hard to find something that’s space conserving and something that fits your style of the room. Thankfully, the company Big Joe has stepped in and provided a wide array of excellent products for that specific purpose.
Big Joe produces a lot of bean bag chair products like the Big Joe Aloha Chair. It’s relatively lightweight for people who are always on the move and the beans are easy to refill if you ever have the need to do that. Since it doesn't take up much space, it is ideal for any room, whether you need it in a kid's bedroom or playroom, there is surely a corner where it can fit in even the smallest spaces.
Big Joe Aloha Ash Chair
Produced by a company called Big Joe, the chair in Ash color is one of the many Big Joe products out there that aim to comfort people looking for a mobile relaxation chair that they can take anywhere. It’s really lightweight and really soft to the touch, so it won’t irritate the skin as other bean bag chairs do.
- Comes in an Ashy color flavor, which fills any room quite nicely and works with any type of décor you have.
- If you have children in the home then there’s no need to worry, because the zippers on the chair are double locked for their safety.
- The chair comes with UltimaX beans which are rapidly expanding and comfortable beans for bean bag chairs.
- You don’t have to worry about lengthy shipping times because this chair is made locally right here in the USA.
- There’s a handle that’s built-in to the top of the chair so you can transport this chair easily from room to room with no hassle at all.
- Big Joe products are made with 80% recycled material on the inside and the covers are 100% manufactured with recycled material.
- 10% of the profits go towards charities like National Children’s Advocacy Center and Sunshine on a Ranney Day in addition to local schools and others.
Big Joe Aloha Ash Chair
- Easily transportable and moves easy from different rooms with the handle that was installed for convenience
- UltimaX beans were designed for ultimate comfort as they react like sponges when you sit down and expand when you stand up
- Refilling the chair is a breeze and there’s a standard safety feature with the double-locked zippers to keep unwanted hands out
- Not only is it cost effective and cheap but it feels soft to the touch, just like the expensive bean bag chairs out there
- The chair is a bit smaller than it looks in the picture when it arrives, so you do need to be an average or somewhat smaller person to use this effectively
- If you are somebody who gets hot with memory foam, then you may find yourself overheating
This has got to be one of the best bean bag chairs I’ve ever had! This thing is seriously awesome and I’ve only had it for about a month now. When I got it, I set it up with the help of Google in a quick timeframe and I’ve been using it daily ever since. If anything, this thing has made me even lazier as it’s really hard to get up out of it sometimes and I meant that in a good way.
It’s well worth the money in my opinion and I didn’t have to spend a lot to get my hands on it. I got it for somewhat cheap and it arrived on my doorstep pretty quickly, I was expecting shipping to take a bit longer than that. I had it up and going within the next hour or so and it’s been more than comfortable enough for me.
What to Watch Out For
When you’re looking for a Big Joe chair, make sure that it has the striking similarities of Big Joe products. Big Joe may actually be called Big Joe because the products are quite large, even if they’re meant for small spaces. This particular chair has a very wide base and a thick cushion, so make sure the seating position of this chair is relatively thick. Also, the arms will be pretty thin and Big Joe is usually very good about shipping in a timely manner, which is currently three to five days at the very most.
The Big Joe Aloha Chair is on the smaller side and is definitely more geared towards children. It may be big for a small child, but will still be comfortable. For kids aged 7 to 18, it should be just right. Even smaller adults will fit just fine and find it comfortable. Anybody over 5' 6" or so and weighing more than 150 pounds may find that it is too low and that it isn't firm enough.
This Aloha chair by Big Joe is manufactured very well and should last for years while your child quickly grows into it and, then, much later grow out of it.
If you feel like you need a firmer cushion, then you can order replacement fill and fill it up as much as you like. The lockable zippers can be opened with a paperclip and instructions on how to do this are on the product label.
An interesting, kid-friendly feature is that the box it arrives in has cut marks and instructions to turn it into a castle for kids to play in. This also adds to the appeal when buying this chair for a child.
This Big Joe Aloha Chair and others are usually best bought on Amazon, because of their low prices, their tremendous reviews, and their fast shipping. There are other places where you can obtain these chairs but you may not get the same guaranteed quality or the same product, which is why we recommend ordering explicitly from Amazon. They’re also sold directly from the USA and even filled in the USA, so you don’t have to worry about a lengthy shipping period from another country when you order. However, you do have to buy your own refill beans if you ever need to.
Set up is very easy. The Big Joe Aloha Chair is all self-contained within the box it arrives in. It comes compressed, so once you take it out of the bag you will need to fluff it up as much as possible. Give it 7 to 10 days to come to its full size. Yes, this is quite a long time to wait, but the premium fill is different than typical memory foam and needs more time to come to its proper size. Your patience will be rewarded with one of the most comfortable bean bag chairs on the market.
The filling is made with special foam peanuts called UltimaX and will conform to your body. The individual beans will pop right back into shape once you get up, but since they are small, they will need to be fluffed up occasionally to get the chair back to where you like it.
Big Joe is somewhat of a revolutionary leader when it comes to the dorm room and personal use bean bag chairs. They know what they’re doing, they always make top-notch quality products and we have yet to find people that are personally disappointed in the quality output that they’re constantly putting out. This is a great addition to any dorm room or personal office space. It’s great for any room really, as it’s easily mobile and we recommend you purchase this chair right away.
For the price, they really can't be beaten. They are durable and designed and manufactured to last 20% longer than the competition. As a bonus, they are designed and filled in the USA, making this the perfect Big Joe Aloha Chair review.
Whether you use the bean bag chair for gaming, reading, watching TV or just to have an extra chair in case your kids have friends over, it will make a great addition to your game room, bedroom or living room. A 90 warranty gives you peace of mind that if it fails as a product you can still get your money back.
- Design - 9/109/10
- Comfort - 8.5/108.5/10
- Durability - 8.8/108.8/10
- Strength - 7.8/107.8/10