Our tests for these desks were based on the number of monitors to be used, the kind of setup you wish to have, the positioning of your computer tower and all other factors. We are proud to present the Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk from Amazon.com as our top pick, which is also the #1 bestseller from the said website. This PC gaming desk fits in any corner or against any wall.
Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk
Easy to fold and store.
The perfect equipment for gaming, office work and may more.
Arozzi Arena Gamer's Desk
Slick and Intense
Comes 4 amazing colors
The new design maximizes the play and the comfort.
Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Gaming PC Desk
Perfect Gaming Desk For You
#1 Best Seller
Allows you to maximize your home or office space with its L-shape gaming desk
Finding the right gaming computer desk can be tricky because we all have different needs. For the past 11 months, we have performed a series of tests in order to determine which are the best gamer's desk for you. And which are the worst ones that you need to avoid.
Top Gaming Computer Desk 2018
|Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S Gaming Desk||Low $$$||Faux Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Atlantic Gaming Desk||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Arozzi Arena Gaming Desk||High Mid $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Cabot L Shaped Desk in Espresso Oak||Mid $$$||Mesh||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Lifetime Adjustable Folding Utility Table||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped Desk||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|GreenForest L-Shape Corner Computer Desk||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Atlantic 33950212 Gaming Desk Pro||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Tangkula L- Shaped Corner Desk||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
About the Gamer Computer Desk
If you’ve ever worked in an office setting or walked into an office, you might notice that most desks are plain and have a basic functionality to fit a computer and some office supplies. Gaming computer desks, on the other hand, have to provide a bit more because gamers tend to have different setups. For example, gaming computer desks are usually built to accommodate more than one monitor and some even include a high rise so that your monitor is elevated. This allows you to place a laptop or other hardware where most people would put a monitor.
Finding an ideal gaming computer desk for your perfect gaming experience is a vital and often ignored part of gaming ascension. The moment you truly get into the spirit of the game, you could sit in front of your PC for several hours.
This is the reason why you have to ensure that you own an ideal PC gaming desk. The more you sit playing computer games without possessing an appropriate gaming setup, the more risk you expose your health too. For instance, in the event that you’re playing games on a typical desk that is not made for game playing, at that point, you could wind up with a lot of pain in your neck, back, hands, and arms.
All things considered, you just want to be as comfortable as possible while playing your games and that wouldn't occur if you are playing from your couch. All you require is a proper setup that will add more value to your gaming experience.
Having a right gaming computer desk will add more fun to your gaming session on the grounds that you wouldn't be sore and cramped. If you enjoy your gaming sessions on high-resolution textures and smooth frames that can only be provided by PC, why settle for anything other than the best?
The Benefits of Using a Computer Gamer's Desk
Are there really any benefits to using a gaming computer desk or is it all just a marketing trick? Using a gaming computer desk does have its various benefits and some of these desks don’t even cost much more than a regular desk you’d find at your local Walmart or other office supply store. First, there’s the positioning of hardware on your gaming computer desk. Gaming computer desks are built with gamers in mind so when you see a stand for your monitor, it allows you to place other things in front of where the monitor would originally go and allows you to tilt back while you gaming, relaxing you.. they are best used in conjunction with a gaming chair.
- Adequate Space
An ideal PC gaming desk will offer an adequate space which appears to be a huge benefit for any impassioned gamer. The large surface area implies that you would be able to organize your most important things perfectly.
- Health Issues
Using a proper gaming desk, there will be zero chance of having pain and aches owing to discomfort as this could make your gaming session less enjoyable. The carpal tunnel syndrome is a terrible condition that tends to affect both users of office and PC gaming desks. This condition is not to be taken lightly.
- Easy Accessibility
Some gaming desks come along with small drawer and shelves to enable you to keep the little things that you have gathered throughout the years. Some allow you to keep a drink in the attachment to keep you refreshed during exhausting gaming sessions.
- Improve Your Game
The proper PC gaming desk will improve your game. When you can sit comfortably and able to reach everything you want with ease, then you will be able to play faster and better. Medical research has shown that sitting in the right posture increases brain function. So it not only keeps you healthy but helps you compete in games.
- Cable Management
Cable poser is arguably the difficulty that numerous gamers have to confront. Such issues can be effortlessly solved by utilizing a gaming desk. The issue of dealing with the packs of cables will be reduced using the PC gaming desk and will also enable the gamers to organize their setup in the best way.
Top 20 Best Computer Desk
We’ve scoured through thousands of PC gaming desks so that we could bring you the absolute best gaming computer desks not only for the functionality they provide but for the value they provide as well for people who don’t want to spend a lot of money. These gaming computer desks are multi-purpose and will serve to improve your gameplay along with your workspace if you prefer to use the desk as an office desk.
Ameriwood Home Dakota L-Shaped PC Desk with Bookshelves, Espresso
For those of you looking with a little bit of storage space and for something that will complete your home-office look, the Altra Dakota is a great fit for the home or office environment. This is best fitted for people who have an empty corner for a gaming computer desk to fit in. While the PC gaming desk comes with two open bookshelves, you can fit in movies, CDs, video games, mini-towers or other things in there as well. It’s a strong gaming computer desk that can hold up to a considerate amount of weight as well.
The instructions to assembly are very clear, and come with illustrations, and show clearly where each part is supposed to go. It takes two people and about 45 minutes to assemble the gaming desk. You’d need multiple tools to need for assembly including a Phillips head screwdriver, a flathead screwdriver, and a small mallet or hammer. You need to arrange all these tools by yourself. It is advisable that you don’t use power tools when operating on particle board or MDF, instead manually tighten everything.
The PC gaming desk has enough space to keep a variety of components such as a PC monitor, keyboard, mouse, and speakers. As this is an L-shaped desk, you can use one part of it for gaming and the other for studying or office work. The finish of the gaming desk is good enough for its price and if you’re worried about scratches, order the black color so they can be covered up later. It is about 28.3 inches high, while that will suit most people, it might not if you’re very tall. You can rest assured that it will last a long time. The grommets are useful to manage wires. However, it’s easy to damage the gaming desk as the wood is not very hard, so keep that in mind. Make sure you tighten up the screws straight or they will damage the wood.
Overall, this is a spacious, inexpensive, sturdy, elegant, and value-for-money desk that will help you make use of forgotten corners in your home.
- Corner shape design for a perfect fit
- Comes with two bookshelves to fit a wide variety of different objects
- Comes with a sleek dark cheery design and look
- Can hold up to 100 pounds on top of the desk for people with heavy hardware
- Has a lot of storage room for anything you might want to store alongside your computers such as binders, movies, books or games
- Has a very large area surface top that allows you to place large monitors on top of it
- Plenty of leg room underneath the desk surface
- The only con is that there is some bit of assembly required to get the full desk intact
Atlantic Gaming PC Desk - Not Machine Specific
Atlantic Gaming desks are great for students and for gaming rooms. They’re usually very minimal in their design and straightforward. If you need a PC gaming desk where you can store books, games, controllers or anything else, there’s a limited amount of storage space available for that and several drawers made specifically for that. It’s a very minimalistic setup and is great for people with a laptop that would like to connect a monitor to that laptop. This gaming desk fits just about anywhere and can fit a heavy monitor on top of the kickstand designed for an extra monitor.
If you want a simplistic gaming desk without any complicated drawers, choose the Atlantic gaming computer desk. The assembly instructions will help you easily put it together but some have reported it’s not easy to assemble. The desk is of high-quality and won’t show any signs of weakness as you put a heavy weight on it because it’s built of steel. Since this is not made for a specific machine, you can use it for all kinds of gaming consoles, laptops, and desktops. It comes with a wide array of storage areas to keep you organized. If you are tired of rusting desk feet, buy this one, because it comes with non-marring feet. Its holding capacity is 40 pounds and while this will be enough for most people, you can buy the Atlantic centipede for its 80 pounds capacity.
The remarkable thing about this PC gaming desk is its small footprint even though it can fit so many pieces of equipment including two large monitors. So if you don’t have space for a big gaming desk, take this heavy performer. The cup holder is big enough to hold a large drink (32 oz. and more), so you can play for hours while sipping on your favorite drink. The desk looks more expensive than the price at which it comes.
- Has its very own cable management system in the back for those who are annoyed with cords
- Sturdy steel construction ensures it will be sturdy enough to withstand a lot of weight
- Comes with a stand that will fit a monitor up to 27 inches
- Comes with a wide variety of different storage devices and trays including speaker trays, a charging station, a tabletop, a monitor stand, storage for your controllers, storage racks for your games, a power strip holder and even a cup holder
- You don’t have to wonder where your gaming controllers, headset or any devices are as this PC gaming desk comes with a holder or storage for everything
- Is relatively lightweight and is easy to be moved around
- Sturdy and built with a nice steel frame
- If you have a monitor over 27 inches, it might be hanging off of the platform a tad bit, which isn’t a big deal as long as it’s only a couple of inches
Arozzi Arena Gaming PC Desk Black
With an image that can only be described as a really hip beer pong table, the Arozzi Arena desk is a stylish gaming desk and it’s one of the most expensive PC gaming desks here on the list. The reason is, it comes with a very unique style and the texture used is relatively high quality as well. You’ll also find plenty of room on this desk as it can fit up to three large monitors. The curved ark allows you to fit your chair into the desk naturally and it even comes with a customized mousepad that’s accident friendly.
This Arozzi desk has a very simple design but that doesn’t take away the fact that it’s stylish. The table is heavy at 85.5 lbs. so make sure you have someone to help you with the assembly. The assembly takes about an hour and isn’t hard when you’re using the instructions. Its finish is powder coating, so it’s recommended to clean it with fresh water and a non-abrasive soft cloth once or twice every year so that it looks good. This gaming desk is built with top-notch materials -from the metal parts to MDF and while it’s heavy, it’s also very sturdy and will last for years.
The entire gaming desk is covered with 5 millimeters thick mouse pad which is resistant to water isn’t slippery, and is machine washable. With legs collapsed, the desk height is 27.5 inches, so most people would want to increase the height. For cable management, there are 3 cutouts in the desk has three holes where you can neatly hide the cables and put them in the net. These cutout holes are big enough and positioned well. You can also use the cut-outs can to mount monitor arms. You can build a coordinated setup by buying the Arozzi Vernazza gaming chair with the same color. If you can spend a couple hundred bucks on a quality gaming desk, the Arozzi Arena won’t disappoint you!
- Has three sections that are divided when it’s being transported
- Comes in 5 different colors to attune to your mood
- Comes with a nice microfiber surface mouse pad that will resist water when spilled
- Comes with a far wider surface top than other desks on this list which allow for more hardware and monitors
- Able to fit three monitors and even more accessories on the surface
- You don’t have to worry about spilling water on the mouse pad
- Easy to break down and transport
- Costs a little more than some of the other items on this list and this item is usually limited in stock
Ficmax Z-Shaped Gaming PC Desk With Fighting LED Ambience Lighting
This PC gaming desk seems to always be short in stock due to the demand of the item, so it was slightly difficult getting a hold of this one, but we wanted to review it. The Ficmax Z-Shaped Gaming Desk With Fighting LED Ambience Lighting, Racing Table E-sports Durable Gaming Computer Desk Ergonomic Comfortable PC Desk (All-Black) has a unique look and a sleek look that almost looks like it could double up as a workbench in a garage. So what kind of practical uses does it have as a gaming desk? It’s minimalistic for one, so you won’t have any distractions and space provided allows for gaming essentials on the desktop and that’s it.
- Comes with a Z shape design that’s not only modern and unique but allows for a lot of room to be saved in any environment the desk is in
- The top is made with highly unique finished wood and is a smooth playing surface for your computer
- The materials used in the construction of the desk were commercial grade and the desk comes with LED lights as well
- Has an adjusted height for the most optimal monitor viewing angle, which means you’ll be adjusting your chair less to view your monitor
- Small in size and while it’s compact, it still serves enough space to allow dual monitors to sit on top of it comfortably
- The material of the desk is of the utmost highest quality from the steel rod frame to the wooden desktop
- The design is highly ergonomic and can double up in just about any environment
- The only problem with this PC gaming desk would be the pricing point, which scares some consumers off because it’s a bit more expensive than some gaming computer desks we review.
GreenForest L-Shape Corner Computer Office Desk PC Laptop Table Workstation Home Office 3-Piece
For something with an office feel that doesn’t take up a lot of space, there’s the GreenForest L-Shape Corner Computer Office Desk PC Laptop Table Workstation Home Office 3-Piece. This PC gaming desk comes in a standard L shape format which allows for a lot of different options such as placing your desk directly in a corner and allows you to find spots in the room you might not otherwise find usable with other types of gaming desks. The overall design of the gaming desk should match any room, it’s painted black from head to toe.
- Comes equipped with 3 different lightweight pieces that are easy to put together and easy to take apart when you need to.
- Has adjustable cups on the bottom of the legs on the desk, so you can easily adjust the height without much effort
- Has anti-scratch capable leggings as well, so you won’t risk scuffing or leaving marks on the floor if you want to move the desk
- While the frame might be small, it’s architecturally built to be stable and to last in any kind of environment whether it be a professional office or a gamer’s room.
- The size dimensions allow for a lot of different things to be placed on the desk and it holds a pretty impressive amount of weight
- Fully adjustable height, so you can adjust the desk for viewing distance from your chair to your monitor
- Installation instructions are easy to follow, simple and all the tools needed are included in the packaging
- The metal frame is very sturdy and thin, which allows the desk to support more than two monitors and a lot of weight
- Some people do complain that the desk is a bit smaller than it looks in online images.
Origami RDE-01 Computer Desk
With a more practical design and a more affordable price, the Origami RDE gaming desk is great for any office environment or home studio. It may not have as much room on top as our last item, but this isn’t for the hardcore gamer or someone with a serious streaming career. This is a budget computer desk for people that don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars. One of the best things is how easily flat it folds, so it’s very easy to carry around and store. Also, when it arrives at your place, you’ll be delighted to note that there’s absolutely no assembly required.
The Origami RDE-01 is a sturdy product that comes at an affordable price. It comes with a dual lock system to facilitate the folding of the desk. It is highly portable as one can open or fold it in less than a minute. The design is contemporary and with its black color that adds to its style, it’s sure to become a noticeable piece of furniture in your home or office. The table top can be removed for easy portability, so you can take it at your friend’s place for a gaming night. The desk combined with the selves give a large space to keep your monitor, keyboard, CPU, speakers, UPS, and so on.
This PC gaming desk height is also good, even for people above 6 feet in height, and you can fit your chair underneath it. The desk doesn’t wobble at all even if you have a cat that likes to jump on it or even when you purposefully try to wobble it. The gaming desk provides 7 sq. ft. of surface area and the desk height is 30 inches which you should check on if you’re not tall. Some customers have reported that their desk came lopsided on one side. It doesn’t have a keyboard tray option as there are a crossbar and thick hinge in the place where keyboard drawers go and so such drawers won’t close with this hindrance. An amazing thing is that it doesn’t take much space, so is good for small rooms.
- Comes with a flat fold that’s easy to assemble and disassemble
- Has a high shelf capacity of 250 pounds
- Is easily opened and closed within a couple of seconds
- There’s no assembly or tools required to get it up and going once ordered
- You can store multiple heavy items on the surface as long as space is permitted
- A couple of people have complained about a faulty latch hook but customer service is great about returns
Pro All-in-One Professional Gamer Desk
Here is a PC gaming desk that’s designed for the hardcore gamer with a lot of accessories at their disposal. If you’re one of those people who have trouble finding all of their gamer gear or wants a better place to store things like remotes and controllers, then look no further. From console controller storage areas to an under-desk fast storage area, this desk allows you to store everything you’d need and it’s relatively sturdy as well. We really enjoy the high rise top that allows you to place a monitor on it, as long as the monitor isn’t above 27 inches.
If you want a PC gaming desk that is built for the hardcore gamer, look no further. Assembling the desk is easy and quick. Its steel legs make it sturdy and durable and it doesn’t wobble like cheap desks in the market. The wireframes are made of quality metal and the attachments can be structured in any way you desire. It doesn’t provide shelves underneath which is good considering that you can freely place your tower and other equipment. It also has trim plates for wire management so that your setup looks neat and welcoming. The work surface area is 41 inches by 23.5 inches, so there’s enough area to keep your things.
And it eventually leaves you enough breathing room. The product warranty only applies to customers in the U.S. and Canada and is very limited. It covers missing, broken, or defective components that ship with the product. This limited warranty very clearly says that it doesn’t cover damage due to misuse, accidents, or lack of care. Overall, the gaming desk is strong, highly customizable, and offers a large amount of storage and functionalities. There are a couple drawbacks reported by the customers. First, there is no keyboard drawer. Also, if you are taller than 6 feet, keep in mind that the desk height is 29.5 inches from the floor.
- Comes with embedded wire holding units for your controllers, remotes, headphones, games and more
- Has a cup holder for people who hate those unsightly water rings on their desk
- Instead of laying your phone on your desk, this desk has a nice charging station to hold your mobile devices
- You can charge and store your mobile device
- You can store your controllers after use
- Don’t lose track of your games again with the 10 game storage unit in this desk
- You have a spot to hold your drink
- A little bit of assembly may be required but it’s very minimal
AZ- Vista Studio Workstation Desk
One of the things about this PC gaming desk is that it may fit a bit awkward in some environments, so you may want to take measurements before ordering this desk. It’s a great workstation desk though that offers a lot of space and a lot of utility for your everyday gaming and editing needs. While it can still be a great gaming desk as well, it may not be ideal for the hardcore gamer who wants the ultimate gaming setup because of the positioning of where your hardware and peripherals will need to go.
This Omnirax Desk is mainly for people who own a recording studio and need to do a lot of video and audio editing work. But if you want to set up a giant Gamestation, this desk can fulfill that purpose as well. It has heavy-duty caster wheels that make this giant desk mobile, surprisingly so. There are 9 rack spaces under the monitor bridge and ten racks in every bay under the desk.
It feels like it will last a lifetime but customers have reported some problems as well. Some accessories shown in the Amazon product photo doesn’t actually come with the product. So we recommend you ask the seller what actually comes in the product. One customer has reported that it didn’t come with the keyboard drawer even though the price is ridiculously high. In short, if you need a gaming desk for hardcore gaming, there are better value-for-money desks out there and you probably won’t need this one. But if you run a recording studio or a similar business, then this is worth considering.
- Equipped with a lot of rack spaces for storage
- Plenty of room on the bridge for at least 2 monitors and your speaker system
- Plenty of storage under the desk as well
- Offers a lot of space and room for storage of all your audio related equipment
- Has a bridge that will allow you to house multiple monitors
- Makes cable management easy and it’s also great for heavy duty hardware
- The size is rather awkward so you may need to take measurements of the place you intend to put the desk before getting it
Tangkula L- Shaped Corner Desk
This PC gaming desk is straight to the point and is one of those point forward budget desks that any kind of home environment could use. It’s a great gift for a loved one that has their own space for gaming and doesn’t have a lot of things to store on top of the desk. It may lack in surface space like some of the desks on this list, but its very budget friendly and can store two monitors as long as they’re not huge. It’s a very lightweight and simple design desk.
Tangkula, a furniture company, which specializes in home decor, has made this budget desk. This desk has a very simple yet elegant look that, perhaps coming from their home decor expertise, and will only add style to your bedroom or living room. The assembly takes about 10 to 15 minutes, is very easy and comes with instructions. It is shipped with corner protector to avoid damage. The table top is made of metal frame, feels very sturdy, and is very wide as well. It fits two 24-inch and 21-inch monitors with no room, may also fit two 24s, but that’s the limit. The height is 29 inches which will suit most people.
It’s all metal but still lightweight, so if you’re used to moving furniture around in your house, this one will make it easier. If you are tired of space-occupying, clunky workstations, this one will impress you as it has enough space and still leaves your room spacious. This workstation doesn’t come with a warranty, which is certainly a drawback even though it is cheap, but you can find replacement parts easily in the market. This is made fully with metal, so it is likely to last a very long time without giving you any problems. In short, if you want a budget workstation with elegant design, go for this Gaming Desk Table.
- Has a built-in headphone holder
- Comes with the tools required for assembly
- Very durable and lightweight for transportation
- Offers a lot of space and room for storage of all your audio related equipment
- Great for dorms, offices or the home environment
- Won’t make your room filled or clunky but instead allows you to place a lightweight desk in for ease
- May not be able to hold as much weight as other desks on the list but it’s for study and light gaming mostly
Eureka Ergonomic Z1-S Gaming PC Desk
It’s not uncommon today to see a lot of computers with glowing sensors inside of them or even glowing cooling fans. However, this is a desk that glows as the touch of a button and is easily controlled with a remote. It’s boasted as the world’s first wireless glowing gaming desk and has a nice unique design on the surface that shows you the optimal placement for your keyboard and mouse. How does it hold up?
This PC gaming desk is unique in design as well as functionality. There are many light zones on the desk and this LED lighting system is enticing for hardcore gamers who want to spice things up a little. There are two available sizes: small and large. So carefully consider the dimensions specified before buying. To add to its aesthetic appeal, it has many decals on its surface, designed to give gamers an exciting gaming experience. The LED lights are placed on the two sides with the company’s logo printed on them and two are on the side edges of the desk. You can control the speed and color of the lights with a wireless remote. You can choose the light color from three available colors - red, purple, or blue. One notable feature is the feet bar that supports your feet during tiring gaming sessions. The design is inspired from space shift craft and that’s why it appeals to young and hardcore gamers.
The E-Blue Wireless Glowing desk is made of medium density fibreboard to make it durable. There is enough leg room under the desk for free movement and also enough space to keep some accessories. The E-blue desk doesn’t come with an instruction manual which is a rookie mistake made by E-Blue. However, the company has a great customer service and replies to its customer within a few minutes. Isn’t that amazing? A major drawback is that the parts came damaged for many customers. The dedicated mouse area on the desk doesn’t work well with optical mice and doesn’t reflect the light for smooth functioning. Whatever your complaints, the customer service guys will solve your problems, so it’s worth giving a try if you really like it.
- Glows in the dark with a remote control
- Was designed at the best optimal height for people who spend a long time gaming
- Has a comfortable foot bar beneath the desk for comfort
- Has a satin finished surface underneath for faster sensor response
- Will improve the sensory speed of your mouse
- Allows you to control the glow and the speed of the glow via remote control
- Nice cable management for your mouse (if it’s not wireless)
- Plenty of room for a large monitor
- While the assembly is relatively easy, it doesn’t come with instructions
AmazonBasics Three Piece Glass Desk
This leisurely and stylish desk is a great corner desk for any office or gaming room. There’s plenty of room on top that will allow you to place all the hardware, monitors or gaming material you need. It’s very easy to assemble as well with very clear instructions on how to do so. It has a very industrial style look with the thin steel beams. The body is made completely of steel and is built to last.
This is an L-shaped desk from Kize that will fit any corners in your house perfectly. The tempered glass top gives it a nice finish and makes it look premium quality. It is portable so if you’re used to moving furniture around to change the look of your house, the Kize metal PC gaming desk will make it easy for you. It is 29 inches in height which are accurate for most people. There are enough legroom and space to keep your tower or other PC accessories.
The assembly of this gaming desk is fairly easy, so you don’t have to worry about calling customer support right when it arrives. It is made from chipboard material which is more reliable than steel desks and the frame is built from steel to provide long-term durability. A desirable feature is its keyboard drawer which is not given in most gaming or computer desks. Overall, this is an okay desk with good looks and comes at a fair price.
- Fits nicely into a corner where space provides
- Comes with steel reliable construction on the body
- Is easily portable for convenience
- Allows for up to a certain amount of weight (more than some desks) due to the steel frame
- Doesn’t take a long time or a lot of tools to assemble
- It only weighs 61 pounds
- There’s no peripheral storage holders, cup holder or anything to store things on this unit
Lifetime 4428 Folding Utility Table for Computer Desk
Coming in at #10 is one of the most clear-cut and dry tables we have on our list. The reason we included it as a great PC gaming desk is that it’s highly portable with the easy fold mechanism and it’s relatively cheap. It’s also multi-purpose and very light-weight, so you can take it to family gatherings, use it for a garage sale or in the home as well.
We know this table looks a bit boring, especially for hardcore gaming, but don’t judge this book by its cover. This table is loved by thousands of customers and therefore it deserves a serious look from you. The first remarkable thing is that it is very cheap. You could buy four of these for what you pay for an average PC gaming chair. The second great feature is that you can adjust its height in three settings: 22 inches, 29 inches, and 36 inches. So whether you’re short or tall, this one will not disappoint you. The table top is 48 inches by 24 inches in dimension.
You can not only use this as a gaming chair but also take this to family picnics, barbecue feasts party at your friends’ house, etc. This is perfect for “weekend woodworkers” who like to play around with tools. You can also use it as a workbench when decorating your house for festivals. On such occasions, it’s the highest setting of 36 inches will let you pick up tools without bending down and will provide comfort to your back. Another great feature is its small footprint. However, some customers have reported that the chairs wobble slightly at the highest height setting. Another drawback is that adjusting the height is a bit hard and needs more than two hands. Also, the tabletop surface isn’t very smooth for writing, but for gaming, it won’t be a problem.
- Easy fold mechanism for when you’re on the go
- Holds a durable amount of weight and is very strong
- Has a carrying handle for transportation
- Holds a couple of monitors plus other peripherals
- Easily folds up for when you want or need to move it
- You can adjust the height to your preference and chair
- Doesn’t come with other fancy features as other desks on this list but the price is super low
Onespace 50-JN110500 L-Shape Gaming PC Desk
If you’re someone who likes to release their anger on their desk when they lose a game, you might want to avoid this next item. This is a beautiful glass desk that’s in an L shape so it fits in comfortably with any room corner. It’s a very practical office desk and allows for a lot of storage. The glass top is reinforced with a durable steel frame on the bottom to support a tremendous amount of weight.
It has a 3-piece tempered glass for safety and durability. The chair looks very stylish with the clear glass and comes at a very affordable price. OneSpace claims that the desk is ultra-sleek, ultra-stylish, ultra-modern, and ultra-functional, and at this price, you’ll agree it is. This thing comes with stickers that are hard to peel off. A drawback is that the glass rests a bit unevenly between the edges and slides back and forth when pressure is applied. The assembly is easy as every part is labeled with a number or letter. But make sure you don’t tighten the screws till the very end because then the glass won’t fit this way. There is enough space on this desk to keep all of your gaming components and accessories including speakers, keyboard, headphones, etc.
For some customers, the screws for the keyboard tray didn’t fit into the holes, but OneSpace’s customer support promptly solved their problem. The keyboard tray only accommodates the keyboard and isn’t big enough to keep the mouse also. This results in a very uncomfortable position. Overall, it’s a good budget desk with some flaws that could or couldn’t be ignored based on your preferences.
- Comes with a highly durable steel black frame
- Has a universal CPU stand that will fit most modern CPU cases today
- Stylish tempered safety glass
- The design of this desk allows it to fit anywhere without ruining the beauty of the room
- Allows you to better manage your computer’s cables with a CPU stand under the desk
- Holds a lot of weight as long as the object is glass friendly
- For people with large gaming keyboards, you might have trouble fitting the keyboard into the keyboard tray
Atlantic Gaming PC Desk
It’s functional and effective and won’t cost you the arm and the leg that other high functioning desks do. If you need a desk that sits well in someone’s office as a workstation or you need something that’s great for minimalist gamers, this is the perfect chair. It has compartments to help you store games, it has controller compartments, a slot for your speakers, a charger and more.
This DarLiving Gaming Desk comes with a chair that can accommodate up to 250 lbs. of weight. The monitor can be placed perfectly on the desk to give you eye to eye contact while sitting in the chair. It also has a drink holder which is great to rejuvenate between long gaming sessions. Play some music to relax, sip on your favorite drink and feel ready to attack in the game again. You can use this desk for work as well as it has enough space and the right ergonomics. The build material is steel and MDF, so it’ll feel high-quality and sturdy when you use it.
- Comes with a lightweight sturdy base fame for support
- Allows you to store up to 10 games in the game compartment
- Has a nice cup holder so you don’t have to let water sit on the desk
- Has a high rise bench for easy monitor viewing and to give you more room on the desk
- Is very sturdy and won’t collapse under pressure
- Has a nice spot for your headphones so you don’t leave them on the ground and walk on them
- This particular model is a little harder to find that some of the others
Homcom L-Shaped Office Workstation Computer Desk
This is another stylish and sleek design desk that fits well into any home environment or office, regardless of the décor. This desk comes in at an L shape so that it sits naturally into a wall and it has a high rise tabletop surface. If you’d like somewhere to store your computer, there’s a spot for that as well under the table in an easy to access area.
The desk has a 30-inch height, so it’ll be comfortable for tall people too. If you want to put multiple monitors on the desk, it will feel a bit flimsy initially but is actually solid and durable. The assembly is very easy even though the instructions don’t help much. It can accommodate your monitor, another laptop, printer, modems, along with the CPU tower sitting in the dedicated shelf underneath. The frame is powder coated steel, so it’ll remain strong and sturdy for a very long time. The tabletop is MDF (medium density fibreboard).
For your information, MDF is a high-quality material and performs better than solid wood. MDF also doesn’t expand or contract due to temperature but solid wood does. Even though the weight limit is advertised as 110 lbs, when you lean on it or put your legs on it after a tiring session for rest, it still feels very solid. Some customers have reported the product is priced low because the company doesn’t spend much on the packaging and the table surfaces have a dent at the inner corner of the desk. It is advised that you don’t put hot materials like coffee on the desk as it can warp its surface. Customers have also reported that when scooting the chair underneath the desk, sometimes your knees tend to hit the support bars on the back.
Overall, this is a quality, space-saving, stylish PC gaming desk at a very affordable price. But you need to consider its flaws and make sure they don’t matter to you before you make the buying decision.
- Comes in an L shape for saving space
- Has a sturdy steel frame for support
- Equipped with a dedicated spot for your computer tower
- Large and sturdy enough to hold whatever you put on top of it
- Sleek and smooth black surface is easy to clean and doesn’t scratch easily
- Despite the material used, it’s only a light 66 pounds
- The item comes with a bit of assembly required but the service is offered by the manufacturer for a price
Z-Line Belaire Glass L-Shaped Computer Desk
While this gaming computer desk doesn’t follow the minimalist design that some of the others on our list do, this tabletop glass desk is one of the most highly reviewed desks on the list and it comes with a lot of great functionality for an office space desk. It’s great for any function though, as it could be great for a PC gaming desk as well as in the right room. This is another L shaped desk which is ideal for corner placement and saving room.
The Z-line has a 6 mm clear tempered glass which not only looks great but is also durable. The desk weighs 94.6 pounds, so it’s clear that you need someone’s help in handling and assembling it. The assembly is easy and the instructions are detailed and easy to follow. With the dedicated shelf for monitors, strong metal construction, and glass top, the desk certainly appeals to a hardcore gamer. The appearance is simple and elegant. Only after using this desk, you would realize what a fine piece of engineering this is. The design of the legs is also different and more stylish than other desks in this segment. There are four mainframes made of steel, which make the desk strong and durable.
One remarkable achievement of the Z-line Belaire is the Corner Filler Glass. Despite there being no support at the back of the arc, the sticker on the glass says the shelf can hold up to 50 lbs. The square tube metal support doesn’t wobble or bow when you put your things on it. The corner glass is strong enough to hold up even a heavy printer if the need arises. However, the glass easily takes on any fingerprints or dust, but it can be cleaned easily also.
Overall the Z-line desk is great in design with contemporary looks, easy to set up, inexpensive, very spacious, strong and durable, and ultimately is a good piece of engineering. And it’s lifetime warranty is an icing on the cake, that can help you build trust with the brand.
- There’s plenty of steel reinforcement including reinforced plated on joints
- Has a slide-out keyboard tray
- Equipped with a lifetime warranty
- Has a lot of surface top space with a minimalist design
- Is built durable with reinforced steel to hold anything you can put on top of it
- Sleek ideal corner design to help save room while still providing you a lot of table space
- Assembly is required but all of the hardware and necessary materials are shipped with the desk
Homcom Modern L-Shaped Glasstop Workstation Computer Desk
This desk isn’t the easiest desk to move but it comes with a very unique look that you don’t see in a lot of homes. It almost has an industrial or garage look to it with the steel black hole plating. One of the unique things about this glass table top is that it’s smoked with a nice black finish. The only downside to that is that stains do appear easier on these kinds of tops.
This is another good gaming computer desk from Homcom with a slightly larger length. The desk looks really contemporary and stylish with many design parts such as the grills across its legs and the black glasses with two holes on its sides that give it a high-tech look. Clearly, the best-looking desk on our list with a modern feel. The desk is 64.5 inches on the longer side of the L and 54.5 inches on the shorter one.
The instructions manual for assembly is a bit confusing. It takes two people to assemble this desk. The company provides a couple tools for assembly but they prove to be rather useless. The gaming computer desk has a solid steel frame with powder coating and doesn’t wobble at all. It will perfectly fit small rooms and provide enough space for putting your gaming or work equipment. The weight limit of the long table is 110 lbs. and that of the short table is 66 lbs. which is a lot. Like the 61-inch Homcom desk, this one also comes with a dedicated shelf for CPU underneath.
The keyboard drawer is made of particular board, instead of using glass or metal, which is a bit disappointing. The glass also gets dirty easily when you put things in it. So don’t drop coffee on it and be extra careful. One customer says that the glass reflects what’s appearing on screen and it can be a bit distracting. The glass, however, is very thick with wooden accents and looks premium quality.
Overall, this is a great ‘value for money’ product with large space (enough to put three monitors and other stuff), a contemporary design, strong build, and dedicated spots for your keyboard and CPU.
- Features a slide-out keyboard tray
- A nice and unique black finish to compliment the steel
- Reinforced steel and a dedicated CPU slot
- Is another L shape desk that fits into a corner saving room
- Allows you to easily manage your computer cables with a dedicated computer tower slot
- A sleek and unique design not seen in a lot of desks
- Due to the reinforced steel, this product is a little heavier than others at 97 pounds
Walker Edison Soreno Corner Desk
The black glass and minimal frame on this corner desk give it a sleek look that doesn’t dominate a room. It’s a modern-looking choice that allows for multiple desktop configurations. You can use it for multiple machines and monitors, or use one side of the desk for writing, reading, or storing games and miniatures.
This sophisticated gaming computer desk works well when your gaming room is also in an area of the house that visitors can see, or if you just like your area to look tidy. There aren’t a lot of drawers or shelves to clutter your desk area.
Despite saving on space, the frame is made from durable steel that won’t bend or break. It’s an inexpensive option that looks great in any room.
- Polished and beveled, tempered safety glass
- Sturdy steel frame with powder coat finish
- Includes sliding keyboard tray and CPU stand
- The keyboard tray can be mounted on either side of the desk
- Discourages clutter
- Can fit multiple monitors
- Saves space
- Can be split into two desks
- Easy to put together
- Keyboard tray is somewhat small and may not fit all keyboard and mouse combos
DXRacer DGD/1000/NE Newedge Edition Gaming PC Desk
This is one of the more expensive gaming computer desk on the list, but it comes from the trusted DXRacer brand, a pioneer in ergonomic racing style game chairs. You always know that with DXRacer you’re getting quality construction, and this desk doesn’t let you down.
The gaming computer desk features a double triangle design that creates a sturdy base without requiring a lot of bulk. A raised perimeter prevents pens and other objects from rolling off the desk surface. It also comes in four different colors, so you can match it to your DXRacer game chair.
The ergonomic design of this gaming computer desk allows you to game at it for hours without discomfort. Part of this includes the angled desk front that allows comfortable placement of your forearms in a natural position.
With this desk, you also get a large, easy-to-find opening for running wires through. That means you can push the desk all the way up against a wall if you’d like, with no wires in the way.
- Double Triangle Design
- Strong and Durable
- High-Quality ABS and Wooden Desk Board and Steel Rod Frame
- 10 Degree Slope
- Massive Wire Management
- Rotatable 360 Degree
- Easy to move around without damaging floor
- Includes large cloth to cover up wires
- Plenty of room for legs
- Nice style that matches up with many DXRacer computer chairs
- Not as easy to assemble as some other desks on the list
Kinsal Electric Height Adjustable Sit to Stand Gaming PC Desk
Kinsal specializes in office chairs and gaming computer desk specifically for gamers. They keep gaming needs in mind when they design their products. This particular desk works great with racing style chairs, and its z-shaped construction both gives it a cool, futuristic appearance and saves space in your bedroom, office, or game room.
It also has LED lights that add to the futuristic effect. If you like to play a lot of sci-fi or future-based video games, this desk will help you sink into the game world and feel like you’re a part of it.
Because the gaming computer desk has a metal frame structure, there’s plenty of room for your feet beneath the desk. And the unique shape makes it extremely stable. A mouse pad and cloth wire coverup come with the desk to help you set up your gaming area.
- Using Z-line design
- Stylish and Durable
- Wooden Desk Board, High-Quality ABS and Steel rod Frame
- Comes with Cool Fighting Ambience Lighting
- Includes free mouse pad
- The structure is stable
- Easy to assemble
- Great for using with laptops
- Made from sturdy materials
- Desk height is adjustable
Types of Gaming PC Desks Material
Gamers should know that the kind of materials utilized in constructing gaming computer desk will have the biggest influence on the price by which the product is sold. Amongst the common materials used in constructing PC gaming desks are PVC, steel, and glass.
Normally, the construction of wooden gaming computer desks involves the usage of maple, pine, and are extremely sturdy. Many people like wooden desks because of their customary look. The shortcoming here is that desks made from wood are really heavy. In any case, the wooden PC gaming desks have a tendency to cost more.
- PVC or Plastic
PVC is a type of plastic and also known as ‘Vinyl’ in Europe and North America. Desks in this category are made using PVC as the tabletop, which is firmly supported by a steel frame. These gaming computer desks are portable, perfect for somebody who’s always on the move or college students.
Glass gaming desks are very exquisite looking and epitomize modern style. They are typically supported by a steel frame. Although they are more attractive, the downside is that they are more delicate than the other materials.
MDF stands for Medium Density Fibreboard. MDF is a cheaper yet more sturdy alternative to solid wood. MDF is made from the waste material collected during solid wood manufacturing or MDF plantations. MDF can swell if it gets wet, however, it doesn’t contract or expand due to changing weather.
Particleboard and MDF are part of the same composite, but they have different qualities. Particle board is cheaper, lighter, and weaker. Particleboard surfaces are smooth and flat. It swells when comes in contact with moisture. Cheap particleboard can also sag over time.
Some PC gaming desks utilize aluminum tabletops and legs for a premium experience and extreme durability. Some utilize MDF boards with maple, oak or coffee finish. The material that constitutes to the construction of the tabletop will determine the weight limit of the desk.
Ideally, the perfect desk for your home will depend on what kind of desk you’re looking for and the purpose. Are you looking for a nice PC gaming desk? How many monitors do you have? Some of the budget-friendly gaming computer desks on this list are great for people with only one monitor that do some casual gaming and some of the more hardcore gamers might benefit more from the gaming computer desks that offer more space. Do you have an area where a corner desk would fit perfect? Then perhaps the L shaped desks are the right fit for you.
The best gaming computer desk is that which suits your specific needs. So clarify your priorities.
Do you want the best budget gaming computer desk? Then, the Atlantic Gaming Desk, or the Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Utility Table, or the HomCom 61” desk will probably suit you. Do you want to buy an L-shaped desk for more work area and less footprint on a fixed budget? Then, buy the Z-line Belaire Glass Computer Desk or choose from the Homcom 64” L-shaped Desk or Homcom 61” L-shaped desk.
If the utility is your highest priority and you want to use the desk for not only gaming but also family picnics, weekend barbecues, and woodwork, then the Lifetime 4428 Height Adjustable Folding Utility Table will be perfect for you.
If you’re a hardcore gamer who lives for the thrill and won’t accept dull gaming desks, the E-Blue USA Wireless Glowing LED PC Gaming Desk will be perfect for you. Combined with a hip DXRacer gaming chair, your gaming setup will be unparalleled. It has glowing LEDs, decals, a spacecraft inspired design that’ll make you forget your old gaming desk in the blink of an eye. But remember that it comes with certain flaws that you will have to ignore. If you want a really simplistic design for a gaming desk, then the Arozzi Arena PC gaming desk will suit you.
This guide caters to everyone and includes all styles of gaming computer desks. Your only task is to become clear about what you want and then let this list guide you to make the buying decision.