When it comes to best gaming speakers, one must always take note of the audio output, features, and design. We trust that the LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers from Amazon.com as our Top Favorite. Aside from its amazing audio, it also has RGB lighting on all four speakers that synchronize with the sound.
Logitech G560 LIGHTSYNC PC
Great Sound Output
From Logitech, it’s hard to ever be truly disappointed with Logitech because they make some of the best gaming equipment on the planet. Coming in at 240 watts, these might just be some of the best PC gaming speakers on the market at this point in time.
Razer Nommo Chroma Full Range 2.0
These are easily some of the best gaming speakers available even though they don’t look like much. They offer a wide range of sound, crisp audio and they’re very easy to control. They’re great for not only gaming but music and movies as well.
Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP 2.1
We marked these speakers as the best value because they take up quite a bit of room but they’re insanely cheap and they produce really great audio. They’re very easy to set up, they have great coverage and they’re durable as well.
We have researched more than 20 best gaming speakers for seven weeks now. We have seen and tried both good and bad ones.
Best Gaming Speakers 2020
|Logitech G560 LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers||Low Mid $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Razer Nommo Chroma Full Range 2.0||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Best Looking Speakers – Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200 with Stereo Sound||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Razer Leviathan – Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
|Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System||Low $$$||Real Leather||Check Price on Amazon.com|
The best gaming speakers will allow you to hear your enemy coming from a mile away. You’ll have a huge advantage over them and a lot of people prefer to wear headsets while they’re playing competitive games but a lot of people have forgotten about the long-lost benefits of speakers. They’re more than just sound carriers, they can be the fine line between a competitive edge and getting left behind. The best gaming speakers are highly subjective but we’ll try our best to bring you the absolute best speakers on the market.
When we look for the best gaming speakers, we generally look for the best output and the best sound quality because of that matters above everything else. We also make sure that they’re well reviewed, they’re durable and that they come from a reliable company.
The Top 10 Things to Consider
- If the company offers a warranty on the speakers because it’s hard to recommend any speakers as the best gaming speakers if they’re not covered under warranty.
- The best speakers for gaming will also have a decent watt coverage, meaning that it will convey the sound at a greater distance, because you don’t want to have to plug your headphones in, you want to hear the sound from in front of you.
- Some of the best PC gaming speakers will also have surround sound, so you’ll be able to hear every sound as if it’s you’re in the middle of the action.
- What’s the response range of the speakers? Is it a low KHz or is it a high response range? Each of these can be important.
- What’s their longevity like? The best gaming speakers can last you for years to come.
- Are the speakers corded or cordless? Some of the best speakers for gaming can be picked up and moved on the go without complicated cords in the way.
- Are all of the controls in an easy to reach place where you can adjust everything accordingly?
- Do the speakers come with hard protective covers or hard outer shells? We understand that people rage, which is why the best pc gaming speakers should be rather durable.
- When you want to game in peace with no one else listening in, the best pc speakers for gaming will allow you to plug your headphone directly into the speakers.
- How much space do the speakers take up on your desk and do you still have enough room after they’re on there?
How to Pick the Best Gaming Speakers
The first thing we’d obviously look for when picking the best gaming speakers is the budget of the buyer. A lot of gaming speakers are generally pretty cheap but if you’re looking to buy some high-end speakers with a lot of functionality, then you’re probably going to end up spending a couple hundred dollars. Thankfully, we’ve done all of that hard work for you and found the best gaming speakers on a budget.
The best gaming speakers, in general, will have really clean audio. So, we look for any noises, any static or any pops while we’re gaming on these speakers to determine whether or not players will have a competitive edge while using them. We also want to make sure they’re compact enough that they won’t take up too much space. The drivers are another important feature because great speakers need great drivers. From our experience, Logitech offers a lot of great products, including speakers.
Best Sound Gaming Speakers - LIGHTSYNC PC Gaming Speakers
These speakers are pretty ideal for most home setup situations and they’re great for people who are looking to play optimal sound for gaming as well. It comes with surround sound and has pretty high wattage, so you’ll be able to hear everything around you.
- Has a really great sound pressure level of 426B
- You can work with both Mac and PC, and even Bluetooth if you want
- You can easily customize every speaker and its zone
- The surround sound is integrated into the speakers and is designed to allow you to hear from every angle
- Comes with 240 watts for maximum hearing capacity
- Have RGB lights built in directly into the speakers
- The software included isn’t quite the best but you don’t need to use it
High Quality Computer Speakers - Razer Nommo Chroma
From Razer, we don’t have to question the quality of these speakers because Razer always puts quality over everything else. They’re usually known for their mice, but they’ve come out with other products such as these speakers.
- They have a unique design and blare sound in one direction
- These speakers have a full range and have a large direction of travel
- The cases themselves are hardened glass fiber so they’re durable
- Highly versatile which allows you to flip controls between games and movies
- They’re powered by Razer Chroma software which controls the RGB software
- You can use either a USB or a jack for different quality connections
- If you use the headphone jack, the sound quality isn’t the best
Best Looking Speakers - Cyber Acoustics CA-3602FFP
This is one of the largest speakers on the list but it’s also one of the best-looking speakers and they’re of very high-quality. They have great range and they’re extremely high-quality in terms of their crisp clear audio. They’re great for everything whether it’s movies, music or games.
- The sound fills the room relatively quickly thanks to the quickly traveling sound that comes from directional speakers
- Has over 62 watts which will deliver high-quality sound no matter where you are in the room
- There’s a control remote pod which allows you to easily control everything on the system
- The design is easy to use and they’re the friendliest speakers to control
- The quality is guaranteed by Cyber Acoustics who will back up their quality
- The audio is extremely rich and high quality, far more than other speakers
- The dial could use a little bit of work as it feels a bit touchy
Best Multipurpose Speakers - Bose Companion 2 Series III Multimedia Speakers
The Bose series of speakers are usually good for being highly multi-compatible. It’s easy to control and the sound quality of these speakers is also really great as well. The auxiliary ports are easy to snap in and they’re great at conveying high-quality sound.
- It’s multi-compatible with the different operating system including Windows and Mac
- Easy volume control allows people to easily change the volume at a whim
- If you want to plug a headphone in, there’s a jack right on the front of the speaker
- The audio performance of these speakers is super high-quality
- The audio is crystal clear and there’s never any static noise or bumps in the speakers
- You can also plug your iPhone or iPod into the auxiliary port as well
- They’re a bit large and take up some space so make sure you have room on your surface area
Amazon’s Choice Computer Speakers - GOgroove BassPULSE 2.1 Computer Speakers
This has to be one of the coolest speakers we’ve ever seen and it’s also one of the most of Amazon’s biggest sellers in terms of computer gaming speakers. They look amazingly cool, they have a great frame and they’re very high-quality as well.
- Has one of the best designs and one of the most unique designs in the industry by a long shot
- The outpower of these speakers comes with a subwoofer and has a 2.1 output capacity
- The accent of the speakers comes in a high-pitch blue
- The speakers come with satellite capability and are full-range
- You have a 3-year warranty from GOgroove if you have any questions or doubts
- The audio quickly fills entire rooms in a hurry
- The LED lights stay on unless you disconnect the subwoofer which can be annoying if you want them off
Genius SW-G2.1 2000 2.1 Channel 45 Watts RMS Gaming Woofer Speaker System
This is a company we haven’t really heard a lot about but Genius is an up and coming company with a lot of promising products on the horizon. These speakers are one of them and they look incredibly cool. They have a very futuristic look to them. The power and the look are worth the purchase alone.
- The output power of these speakers comes in at a decent 45 watts which is more than enough for ample sound
- The cabinet of these speakers is made out of wood and is very durable, so you don’t have to worry about it breaking
- The speakers have their own hook design and they look very modern
- The speakers also have a curved design which makes them easier to hang up somewhere or place them somewhere on your desk
- You can hook these speakers up to either your PC, your TV, a DVD player or any kind of applicable gaming devices that you have
- It’s a bit bright and we suspect that’s because of the metallic driver
Great Budget Computer Speakers - Logitech Multimedia Speakers Z200 with Stereo Sound
Another great product from Logitech, it’s hard to find products from Logitech that aren’t high-quality in general. Here, we have the Z200 speakers which come in with great sound, they’re kind of tall but they have a really great range and we have no real major complaints about them in this regard.
- The drivers alone are 2.5 inches and are super high-quality
- The jack included on the speakers allow you to plug your headphones directly into the speakers
- You have controls on the speakers which allow you to easily switch between volume and functionality
- The power controls that are integrated give you ultimate control which a lot of other speakers don’t
- The bass is incredibly deep and almost moves you when it’s playing
Has multi-device compatibility
- When the volume is cranked up to the max, the volume seems slightly muffled
High Quality Gaming Speakers - Logitech Z623 400 Watt Home Speaker System
When you look at these speakers, you probably think this is something you’d expect to see in someone’s garage for an all-garage band or one of those types of bands but no worry, it just has a larger subwoofer that comes with the speaker. It’s also pretty cost effective as well.
- The speaker system is THX certified and it comes in as a 2.1 speaker
- It has over 400 watts of power at its peak which is more than enough to fill an entire room
- The controls on the dial are extremely easy to control and change
- The satellite speakers can pick up anything and are very easy to control
- The inputs for the jacks are 3.5mm like most and fit most things
- You can even control the bass whether it’s up or down with a small dial
- The satellite feature can pick up a bit of distortion
Best All-Purpose Speaker - Razer Leviathan - Elite Gaming & Music Sound Bar
This is a speaker system but it’s more like a speaker and a soundbar. We included it because Razer usually includes really great products and usually does a really good job of making sure all their products are quality.
- Has Dolby technology which includes surround sound and makes sure you’re engulfed in the sound of your game
- The 5.25-inch subwoofer makes sure you’re hearing everything around you and delivers a loud crisp sound
- The audio quality is of superb quality and you won’t notice a difference between this and professional subwoofers
- You can even connect to Bluetooth if you’d like
- Sometimes, it can pick up some static and no one seems to know why
Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System
Klipsch isn’t exactly well known as they're the kind of new in the design industry when it comes to speakers but they’ve got a great lineup on Amazon. First up, the Klipsch 2.1 THX speakers.
- Has a 31 Hz frequency
- You can connect these speakers to not only a PC but a laptop or phone
- A 200-watt amplified ensures crystal clear quality
- The THX technology ensures that everything you’re working on comes out with smooth quality
- Some people report a burning smell in their room with new Klipsch speakers
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: Do the best gaming speakers honestly make a difference?
A: Yes, very much so. You may not notice it at first but having pristine audio quality while you’re trying to gain a competitive edge can actually make a huge difference. The audio in-game can determine whether or not you’re 5 foot away from an enemy or 50 feet. The best speakers for gaming will always distinguish distance in games.
Q: How much does the average PC gaming speaker cost?
A: Generally, most speakers are around $50 or lower if you’re just looking for some entry level speakers that should do just fine. However, if you’re looking to play with the professionals, you’ll want to get your hands on some Grade A top-notch quality speakers.
The best speakers for gaming can vary on so many different things but we recommend our top three picks or a Logitech product if you really want the absolute best. Great gaming speakers will let you know ahead of time who is in front of you, where the enemy is and will give you a full surround sound idea of what’s happening in your game. Not only that but the audio will be super smooth and crisp, almost like you’re going to a large movie theatre. It’s a great experience.
The speakers we’ve selected for you are easily the best gaming speakers on the market and we’ve done more than ample and thorough research for these speakers to make sure they hold up to their standard of the best. Also, we tried to include as many speakers as possible that allow you to listen in via headphones with a simple jack because hey, what are the best gaming speakers without those?